Estensore firewire IEEE 1394, firewire cat5e/6
supera lunghezza cavo firewire IEEE 1394
1394 FireWire Extender via CAT5: Extend to 76 meters
Exceed the maximum 1394 FireWire length with Cat5e/6 cable.
Also known as: IEEE 1394 firewire extender, firewire to Cat5e/6, exceed maximum 1394 firewire cable length,
Firewire extender, 1394 FireWire extension system
ST-C51394-250 (Front and Back)
The XTENDEX™ ST-C51394-250 extends one FireWire device up to 76 meters using CAT6 cable and 46 meters using CAT5e cable. The local and remote units connect using Cat5e/6 cable.
- Works at speeds of 400, 200 and 100 Mbps.
- Extend a firewire device up to 76 meters.
- Using Cat6 cable, extend up to 76 meters.
- Using Cat5e cable, extend up to 46 meters.
The Firewire Cat5e/6 Extender is the ideal solution for a wide range of applications. Examples include:
- Supports Plug-n-Play specifications.
- Pure hardware design, no software or drivers required.
- A/V Broadcasting and Editing (printers, scanners, digital cameras/camcorders, digital audio recorders).
- Security (Surveillance cameras, webcams, mass storage).
- Long range IEEE FireWire networking.
- Compatible with computers with 1394 outputs.
- Full duplex data rate at 100/200/400 Mbps.
- One female IEEE 1394 9-pin connector on each unit.
- One female RJ45 connector on each unit
- Supports both bus-power and self-power.
- Local unit: powered by attached computer through FireWire cable
- Remote unit: 110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via AC adapter.
- Power Consumption: 2.7W
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C).
- Supports Cat5e and Cat6 UTP straight through cable for TIA/EIA-568B wiring terminated with standard RJ45 connectors (not included).
- Use the included crossover cable and inline coupler to enable proper communication between local and remote units.
- Local unit
- Remote unit
- User manual
- Power adapter
- 152 mm 1394b bilingual male 9-pin to 1394a male 6-pin cable.
- 152 mm crossover cable
- Female-to-female Cat5e RJ45 inline coupler