Estensione audio stereo s-video CAT5
Estensione TV/Monitor S-Video locale stereo audio remoto
S-Video Extender via CAT5
Extend a S-Video TV/Monitor up to 183 meters away from a S-Video device.
Also known as: S Video Extender, local s-video broadcaster, TV signal extender, monitor signal extender, audio/video extender,
A/V signal extension, TV/monitor extender, extend s-video signal over CAT5, local/remote video/audio signal extension.
XTENDEX® ST-C5SV-600 (Remote and Local Units)
|The S-Video Extender transmits S-Video locally and remotely up to 183 meters away from a S-Video device using CAT5/5e/6 cable. Each video extender consists of a local unit connected to a S-Video device, and a remote unit connected to a monitor or TV.
- Supports maximum 800x600 S-Video resolution.
- Built-in suge protection.
- Supports local and remote S-Video monitor/TV.
- Available with optional stereo audio.
- Use in-house CAT5/5e/6 phone wiring to locate a display remotely.
- Supports computers and video devices with S-Video output.
- Male 4-pin miniDIN connector.
- Optional stereo audio support - dual RCA audio plugs.
- Crisp and clear 800x600 video resolution.
- Female 4-pin miniDIN connector for local monitor/TV.
- Optional stereo audio support - 3.5mm stereo jack.
- 110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via AC adapter.
- Power Consumption: 10W (each - local and remote unit)
- Use CAT5, CAT5e or CAT6 UTP straight through cable for TIA/EIA-568B wiring terminated with standard RJ45 connectors.
- Cables not included.
- Crisp and clear 800x600 resolution at 163 meters.
- Female 4-pin miniDIN connector.
- Optional 3.5mm stereo audio connection.
Video Quality Adjustment
- Video quality adjustment for different lengths of CAT5/5e/6 cable is done manually for the video-only extender and automatically for the audio/video extender.
- Push buttons on the side adjust video quality on the video-only units.
- The setting is automatically saved to the unit. The next time the unit is powered the adjustment will be recalled.
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 38°C (32°F to 100°F).
- Storage temperature: -30°C to 60°C (-20°F to 140°F).
- Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 17 to 90% non-condensing RH.
- Stereo audio can be heard both locally and remotely.
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, +/-1 dB.
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR): 76 dBA.
- Total Harmonic Distortion and Noise (THD+N): 0.017%.
- Stereo crosstalk: -70 dB.
- Input impedance: 10k Ohms.
- Line level output; supports multimedia speakers.
- Maximum I/O levels: 3.1Vp-p (line level).
- Requires powered speakers.
Extender with audio option
|NTI Part #
||Local and Remote Unit
Sizes WxDxH (mm)
|S-Video + audio