Estensore fibre ottiche monitor DVI
Estensione DVI flat panel tramite fibra ottica
DVI Extender via Multimode Fiberoptic Cable
Extend a single link digital DVI display up to 1,500 meters.
Also known as: DVI Optical Extension, DVI-D extender, DVI digital to multimode fiber,
optical extender, graphic extension modules, fiber optic digital video extender.
(Front & Back)
*The transmitter looks the
same as the receiver
Compatible Fiber Optic Cable
|The DVI Extender via Multimode Fiber Optic Cable locates a single link digital DVI display up to 1,500 meters away from a computer using fiber optic cable. Each extender consists of a transmitter that connects to a computer and a receiver that connects to a monitor.
- Signal transmission via four strand multimode LC fiber optic cable — no RF interference.
- Four models available; each model supports a different resolution up to 1,500 meters.
- 1024x768 at a maximum refresh rate of 120Hz.
- 1280x1024 at a maximum refresh rate of 100Hz.
- 1600x1200 at a maximum refresh rate of 75Hz.
- 1920x1200 at a maximum refresh rate of 60Hz.
- The extenders will support monitors with a lower resolution.
- Small form factor — allowing for easy connection and placement.
The DVI Optical Extender is the ideal solution for a wide range of applications. Examples include:
- Cables can be installed in conduit prior to extender installation.
- No software to install.
- RGB and Clock signals are transmitted separately by multimode optical fiber.
- Remote DVI display monitoring for medical, military, aerospace, industrial and traffic control applications.
- Digital Flat Panel Displays (FPD), Plasma Display Panels (PDP) and projectors in conference rooms and auditoriums.
- Kiosks with digital FPDs.
- Color LED signboards, FPDs and PDPs for information display at stadiums.
- Resolution: maximum up to 1920x1200 at distances up to 1,500 meters.
- Refer to chart below for maximum resolution for each extender.
- Connectors (for transmitter and receiver): One male DVI-D single link connector and two duplex LC connectors.
- Optical source: 850nm VCSEL.
- PIN photo diode optical receiver.
- Compliant with DDWG DVI standard.
- 110 to 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via AC adapter.
- Operating Temperature: -0°C to 50°C (-32°F to 122°F).
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F).
- Use a FIBER-2D-LCLC-50-xxM (2 duplex LC multimode 50-micron) multimode fiber optic cable to extend the receiver for the transmitter up to 1,500 meters (not included).
DVI Optical Extenders
|NTI Part #||Resolution|
Compatible DVI Female to
Female Gender Changer
|NTI Part #|
Fiber Optic Cables
2 Duplex Multimode LC 50-micron
|NTI Part #