Screen Shot of matrix control management software with GUI interface.
- Standard control method.
- Configuration and control can be done through the serial port.
- Baud rate: 1200 through 9600.
- Address up to 15 units with one serial port.
- Changes multiple input-to-output connections quickly and efficiently.
- RS - causes switch to reset so that IN1 connects to OUT1, IN2 connects to OUT2.
- CS - causes one INx/OUTx connection to occur.
- CA - causes all inputs to connect to specified output.
- RO - reads what input is connected to specified output.
- RU - reads size of matrix, reports number of inputs and number of outputs on specified switch.
- EA - set the IP address.
- EM - set the IP mask.
- EG - set the default gateway.
- ET - set the webserver timeout.
Matrix Control Software
- Supports Microsoft Windows® 95/98/NT/ME/2000/XP.
- Intuitive graphical software provides fast switch control of up to 15 NTI switches using an RS232 connection.
- Control switches with simple drag-n-drop interfaces.
- Supports control over daisy-chained configurations.
- Save and load feature allows frequently used matrix switch configurations to be recalled with the click of a button.
- Up to nine configurations can be saved/recalled from the switch's internal memory.
- Automatically displays status for all attached switches each time the program is started.
- Auto-Update: the view will automatically update when the switch changes configuration.
- Includes HTML help feature.
- View and control multiple switches simultaneously with three unique and powerful views:
- Matrix View
- Table View
- Line View
- Configuration and control can be done using the front panel buttons.
- Keypad allows selection of the input source to be routed to the desired outputs.
- LED Matrix Display visually shows which inputs are connected to which outputs.
(Available on the 8x8, 16x8, 16x12, 16x16, 32x8 and 32x16 video matrix switches.)
Screen Shot of Web interface.
- Standard control method. Available on all models except desktop units.
- Female RJ45 connector.
- 10/100 BaseT Ethernet interface.
- Supported protocol: HTTP, HTTPS, Telnet.
- Configuration and control can be done over the Internet via Web Server or Telnet.
- Security is ensured by the Administrative password.
- Commands are similar to RS232 commands.
- The telnet server listens on ports 2000 and 2005.
- Port 2000 is for an operator telnet session.
- Port 2005 is intended for a software control type session.
- Password (optional SSL encryption) and Administrator configurable timeout to ensure security.
- Up to 25 users can be logged into the web page at one time.
- Users and administrators can access the following pages:
- Switch page - connect any input to any output, save and recall up to 10 connection configurations, force compensation on all ports. Ports can be listed in order by port name or port number.
- Change Password page - administrator and users can change their password (passwords are between 5 and 16 characters long inclusive).
- Help page - review documentation on the usage of the web interface.
- Update Webserver page - restart the webserver to resynchronize all settings with the Veemux proper.
- Logout page - view currently active users and logout of the web interface.
- The Administrator can access the following Administrative only pages:
- Web Setup page - configure IP address, subnet mask and timeout.
- Serial Setup page - configure serial speed and serial settings.
- Ports Settings page - assign names to video inputs and outputs.
- Update Firmware page - load firmware updates to the webmux product.