KVM montaggio a rack commutatore KVM CAT5 integrato
montaggio a rack 1RU monitor LCD tastiera mouse tridimensionale commutatore KVM RJ45
VGA KVM Drawer with Real Mouse
and VGA KVM Switch via CAT5
Control up to 64 servers from 1RU of rack space.
Also known as: integrated KVM drawer and CAT5 KVM switch, KVM console drawer with built-in switch,
KVM switch in rack mount KVM drawer, 1RU rackmount LCD monitor shelf with KVM switch.
|The RACKMUX® KVM Drawer with Built-In KVM Switch via CAT5 combines a rackmount LCD monitor, keyboard, real mouse in mouse pocket,
and NTI's PRIMUX® Zero-U KVM Switch via CAT5 into a space-saving 1RU industrial strength drawer.
- Available with backward-folding 17" TFT/LCD VGA monitor.
- 1280x1024 video resolution for 17" monitor.
- Control up to 64 servers from 305 meters away through one built-in user console.
- One platform-specific (PS2, SUN or USB) HA-x host adapter is required for each computer.
- Provides a simple daisy-chained wiring configuration.
- Interconnect multiple servers at different locations throughout a building. Servers can be of the same or differing platforms (PS/2 or USB).
- Torque-friction hinges - monitor does not wobble, spring, or slam shut.
- Compact, heavy-duty tactile keyboard with 17-key numeric keypad.
- LCD auto-shutoff in closed position.
- Drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding out of the rack.
- Dedicated microprocessors prevent CPUs from locking up, ensuring reliable control.
- Keyboard available in multiple languages: English (US), English (UK), French, German, Italian, Spanish.
- 83-key (US) or 84-key (Europe) keyboard.
- 110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via IEC connector.
- WxDxH (mm): 482.6x901.7x44.45.
- Weight: 16.9kg
- Drawer is adjustable to various rack depths from 902 mm deep to 1,130 mm deep.
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F).
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F).
- Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 20 to 90% non-condensing RH.
Rackmount USB + PS2 KVM Drawer with Real Mouse Specifications
PRIMUX KVM Switch via CAT5
KVM Drawers with Real Mouse and CAT5 KVM Switch
|NTI Part #
||NTI Part #