- Female 15-pin HD connector.
- A multiscan VGA monitor is required to display the different video outputs from different platforms.
- Maximum 1024x768 video resolution at 1,000 feet; higher resolutions are supported at shorter distances.
- Supports Separate and Composite TTL level sync.
- Supports the DDC2B.
- Two female USB Type A/two 6-pin miniDIN connectors.
- Supports all standard PS/2 keyboards and most USB keyboards with Windows or SUN keyboard layout.
- Keyboards and mice are hot-pluggable.
- NTI recommends using a USB SUN keyboard if there are SUN hosts being controlled.
- User keyboard and mouse must be of the same platform.
- Supports standard 2-button PS/2 mice, as well as:
- Microsoft IntelliMouse®.
- Logitech (and other) 3-button mice.
- Alps Glidepoint touchpad (extended functions, i.e. tapping, etc., are not supported).
- Cirque Glidepoint touchpad.
- IBM Scroll Point mouse (extended stick functions are not supported).
- Kensington Orbit trackball.
- Logitech 2-button wheel mouse.
- Microsoft Ballpoint mouse.
- USB SUN 3-button mice are supported.
- Most USB mice (up to 3 buttons), including Microsoft USB Intellimouse®.
- Use CAT5, CAT5e or CAT6 UTP cable to daisy chain host adapters and user station.
- Use Cat5, Cat6e, Cat6 UTP straight through cable for TIA/EIA-568B wiring terminated with standard RJ45 connectors.
- Cables not included.
- 110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via AC adapter.
- Power consumption: 10W
- Use the PWR-48V-5V2A DC-DC power converter to install the PRIMUX-UZR in a Telecom environment.
- A maximum of 64 host computers can be daisy-chained together. One platform-specific (PS/2 or USB) HA-x host adapter is required for each computer.
- Host adapters support hot-plugging.
- Compatible with any OS supporting PS/2, including RS6000, SGI and HP 9000.
- Compatible with SUN Fire™ V20z.
- Male 15-pin HD/male 6-pin miniDIN connectors.
- Compatible with the following:
- Any USB-enabled SUN, including SUN Blade™ 100, SUN Blade 1000, SUN Ray™, SUN Fire™ 240 and SUN Fire V20z.
- PCs with USB-enabled OS (Win 98/2000) and USB ports.
- PCs with USB-enabled BIOS (legacy USB support) and USB ports.
- MAC G4, G5 and Xserve.
- Male 15-pin HD/male USB Type A connectors.
- Power provided by the host computer.