- Female 15-pin HD connectors.
- Supports USB-enabled PC, SUN and MAC computers with VGA video.
- Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Server 2000/2003/2008, Solaris, Linux, FreeBSD, and MAC OS 9/10.
- Any old/legacy PS/2 or SUN computer can be connected by using a USB-PS2-R or USB-SUN-R.
- Crisp and clear 2048x1536 resolution.
- One female 15-pin HD connector.
- A multiscan VGA monitor is required to display the different video outputs from different platforms.
- Bandwidth is 150 MHz.
- Two female USB Type A connectors.
- Compatible with most USB keyboards and mice, including Microsoft USB Intellimouse®
- Keyboard and mouse are hot-pluggable.
- Available with an optional female USB Type A connector for an additional USB 1.1 device.
- Use to connect a USB touch screen monitor, CAC card reader, or other USB devices.
- 110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via IEC connector.
- Available power cord lengths: 0.3/0.5/0.9/1.8 meters
- 4-, 8- and 16-port switches WxDxH (mm):
- 424x173x45 (without supplied rackmount kit)
- 483x173x45 (with supplied rackmount kit)
- 32-port switches WxDxH (mm): 483x254x89
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 38°C (32°F to 100°F).
- Storage temperature: -30°C to 60°C (-20°F to 140°F).
- Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 17 to 90% non-condensing RH.