- USB-C5-LC: one male USB Type A connector.
- USB-C5(-CE): one female USB Type B connector.
- CPU Platform Compatibility
- SUN Blade™ 100, SUN Blade 1000, SUN Ray™, SUN Fire™ 280R, and SUN Fire V20z.
- PCs with USB-enabled OS (Win 98/2000/ME/XP) and USB ports.
- PCs with USB-enabled BIOS (legacy USB support) and USB ports.
- MACs G4, G5, Xserve, and mini
- USB-C5-LC: one female USB Type A connector.
- USB-C5(-CE): four female USB Type A connectors.
- Supports low-speed and full-speed USB devices.
- USB 1.1 compliant.
- Supports self-powered and/or bus-powered USB devices.
- Local unit: powered from attached computer.
- Remote unit: powered from USB computer attached to local unit.
- Local unit: powered by CAT5 cable from remote unit.
- Remote unit: 110 or 220 VAC at 60 or 50 Hz via AC adapter.
- USB-C5-LC: CE, RoHS
- USB-C5: RoHS
- USB-C5-CE: CE, RoHS
Dimensions WxDxH (mm)
- USB-C5-LC: 33x512x23 (local and remote units).
- USB-C5: 132x109x41 (local and remote units).
- USB-C5-CE: 125x104x28 (local and remote units).
- The USB-C5(-CE) and USB-C5-LC are not designed to be connected to an Ethernet card, Ethernet router, hub or switch or other Ethernet RJ45 connector of an Ethernet device. Damage to devices connected to the Ethernet may result.